THE ANTENNAS CONSIST OF:
· A parabolic aluminium reflector. The outer surface is spray painted. Standard colour is RAL7038.
· An antenna mount for connecting the antenna to a tower.
· A buttonhook type high XPD, low VSWR antenna feed. The feed horn is sealed for pressurisation. A smooth continuous polarisation adjustment may be performed.
· An optional radome for environmental protection.
The antennas consist of:
• A parabolic aluminium reflector with a shield for sidelobe suppression.
Outer surface spray painted; standard colour: RAL7038.
• A hot dip galvanised steel antenna mount.
• A buttonhook type, low VSWR antenna feed. The feed horn is sealed for pressurisation.
• A flexible radome for environmental protection.
The electrical specifications are given in the Radiation Pattern Envelope for each type of antenna. This specification is a maximum curve, which is derived from actual measurements.
A three dimensional chart specify the cross-polarisation performance close to the main lobe of the antenna. The off-axis cross-polar sidelobes are given in the individual RPE.
Tabulated values of the main characteristics are given for all frequency bands and diameters.
Go to the top